Monday, June 1, 2009

Game On

Well the finals are finally here! Orlando Magic vs. "The Lake Show" (Los Angeles Lakers), the "Black Mamba vs. Young Superman, as bad as the world wanted the "King" vs. Kobe the Magic prevailed. One of my coaches once told me that you never doubt a man or his will. With that being said, you never count anyone out. The media and the whole world wanted the Cavs and the Lakers in the finals but one thing that they did not count on was the Cavs were not very good down the stretch. Cleveland has got to get Lebron some help, sorry Lebron enjoy fishing!!! But Magic you have a opportunity to make history by doing what the world including myself seem to be impossible and that is beat the Lakers in a seven game series. I love the underdog but I am a realist I pick the Lakers in six. Stranger things have happened, I mean Obama is President and the Cardinals were in the Super Bowl, so anything is possible. Again I see the Lakers in six. Two fingers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment