Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Congrats to Lebron

I have a confession to make, I honestly believed that Kobe was going to win the MVP post all star break. Not slighting Lebron the least, just watching Kobe I figured that he was going to get it. But as I continued to watch what the young "KING" was doing I simply change my opinion rather quickly. The young lion is having an amazing career, and season. He had 34 points last night after accepting the MVP trophy just to put another stamp on a amazing season. I have them pegged to win the East hands down with a major show down with the Magic. If you are a true sports fan then you can appreciate the work that the young man has put into his craft. So with that being said I say Congrats to Lebron I truly am now a witness. Two fingers!!!

2 comments:

  1. What size shirt do you wear? I want to be sure to get the right size for your "WITNESS" tshirt...lol!! My name is Elisa Jones...and I AM A Kobe-Hater. I'm glad that you have seen the light. I'll go out on a limb and say that Kobe will NEVER win a championship again. He should really take note of how LB has matured in this league of "extraordinary gentlemen". As a leader is is your job to elevate the game of your teammates...THAT is the key. That is what makes Kobe different from Micheal Jordan, and now LB. Now don't get me wrong, its Kobe that has the rings and at the end of the day, that's all that matters. But its time for the little grasshopper to show the sinsei how its really done; but something really tells me that Kobe's not a good student...two fingers...LOL!!

    ReplyDelete