Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I Don't Think We Will Mind

Ladies believe this or not we as men do not mind if you take it upon yourself to initiate things in the "physical" area. Trust me we will not mind. As I talk to men who are married or are in long term relationships they have all said at one time or another that would like it if their spouse or significant other would invite us (men) to have sex more often. Most of the time if you look at it men are 90% of the time initiating sexual activity. Honestly, it is a turn on to me when my wife gives me the word that she wants my body. It becomes a sexual stimulant. I love it, it is very very sexy to me, I even encourage her to do it more often. I have also learned that some of my fellow husbands and boyfriends love it also. If you did not know it ladies, men love to be desired just like women do. No I am not trying to get in touch with my female side, I am just being honest. Try it out ladies, it my benefit the both of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment