Thursday, March 26, 2009

Self Check

From time to time I do my own self evaluation in my relationship. I encourage you to do the same. What I learned it that I need to do what I call step my "love game" up. I believe in being pro active. So I made a pledge to work on my romance activities as far as being more consistent. I always what to keep my lady smiling so I need to bring more romance to the table on a regular basis. Now enough about me and my business. Like I stated earlier, I encourage everyone to do their own self evaluation in whatever area of your relationship that you feel needs work. I believe to often we spend so much time pointing the finger at our spouse or significant other that we forget that we play just as much a role in what may be wrong then we really want to take credit for. So remember when you point the finger at someone, know that four more fingers are pointing back at you. Peace!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment